Saturday, February 2, 2008

Puppy Dog Tails

Along with frogs and snails, puppy dog tails are supposed to be what little boys are made of. To me, nothing says little boy more that a cute pair of demin overalls! I had to take some pictures of Justin today because he isn't going to fit into this pair much longer. This makes me quite sad. A little because he is growing up so quickly and some because I don't know how to part with some of these clothes. They hold so many good memories for me, yet I no longer have use for them.

Clothes do no last forever, so it is not like I can hold onto them for grandchildren or anything. Even if I had any clue as to where I would store them all! There are a lot of clothes that have no special meaning to me, and then there are others that I just cannot let go of. Maybe I will hire someone to make me a quilt out of the clothes - maybe a square for each of my favorites! Anyone interested?

so cute
he loves plates
yum!
so-o-o funny
getting from crawl to sit!

No comments: