Friday, February 6, 2009

That's My Boy!

Sean's friend Grace was eating lunch with us and she brought two packs of Skittles, one for her and one to share with Sean. Sean was so excited! I pretended to be upset and asked Grace where my Skittles were! She just laughed and said, "My mom said these were for Sean. Is your name Sean?" Now I had to laugh. I said, "Yes, my name is Sean." She said, "No, your name is Kim......or mommy." I said, "Well, for today I am changing it to Sean and Sean is mommy. So the Skittles are for me!" Sean now chimed in and said, "My name is not mommy! I don't want to be mommy because then I would have to do all of the hard work all of the time. And plus, I don't have a driving license!"

At least one of the males in this house has it figured out. At the ripe old age of five, he knows who does all the work around here and how much time and effort it takes to be a mom. For his future wife's sake, I really hope that he never forgets this!

No comments: