Saturday, June 9, 2007

Giants Booties

My mom got Justin his first NY Giants present - cute booties (that actually barely fit is big feet!). Brian and Brian are big Giants fans! I guess Justin is an Eagles fan like his Grandmom - look at the way he cries with the booties on and how relaxed he is when I take them off. I love the "piggies" sticking out in the last photo!

Justin is still great! Last night he slept for 8 hours - 10pm to 6am! Of course I was up 3 times checking on him! I don't expect to him to sleep like that every night - well at least not for a few more weeks! He is still going every 2-3 hours during the day and loves to nap in his swing. He is not a big fan of the car seat like his brothers were! He has started laughing in his sleep - it is a funny squeaky sound - too cute!

first reaction to the Giants
close up
so relaxed with them off!

No comments: