Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Brother Stabbed My Homework!

I hope his teacher believes this one - because it is true. I wrote a sticky note and attached it to Brian's homework. It said - "Sorry about the homework. Brian's younger brother got a hold of it and had put holes in it before we noticed he had it. At least the dog didn't eat it. Thanks." I hope she has a sense of humor! He had reading, math and to study for his first Spelling test today. Well, we did the math first and then put it on the table. Then he was reading his book to me and we didn't notice Sean grab his math paper.

I was signing Brian's reading log when he started yelling, "Sean stop using the pencil to put holes in the paper!" I glanced around the table and Sean wasn't really hurting anyone, so I said, "Brian just finish looking at your spelling words and leave him alone." Then Brian says, "But he is stabbing my math homework!" Sean now knows he is trouble and looks at me with huge eyes!

I go over and take the homework from him - it had about a million holes punched through it with a pencil. I wouldn't put it past Hippo Sean to eat homework at some time. But as smart as he is, he would eat the homework before he had to do it! I wonder if Brian's teacher ever got stabbed math homework before?

Then I started thinking to myself - great, I have one of those kids that destroys everything. I cannot wait until his school conferences! Never a dull moment with Sean!


front view
back view

No comments: