Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Back!

Wow! I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I have blogged! I have a ton of updatin to do, and will try to fill in the blanks, especially with Kathryn! Things are going well, just got busy and then my laptop had a virus that blocked everything to do with google, so I couldn't log into my blog or search anything on google! So, I'm back and cannot wait to get typing!

In the meantime, if you are interested in our journey to Korea, you can see photos and updates on our shutterfly website.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so glad you're back and look forward to reading your blog. i'm so curious to find out how kathryn's been doing. can you believe our girls have been home with us for 7 months already?

AprilMay said...

I had no idea she was even home! I was cleaning out my blog links and found this and thought..oh my goodness did she get her daughter? Yay and congrats! I'm off to the Shutterfly site now! Sooooo jealous but happy for you!