Monday, April 23, 2007

38 weeks - 10 days left!

I cannot believe only 10 days left until we meet the new baby! OB appt. was good - only one more left! I was down another half of a pound , blood pressure 97/72, baby's heart rate 143 and measuring a little more than 38 1/2 weeks. Baby is still diagonal/transverse.

I have been so tired the past few weeks but now I think I am running on excitement. Of course, the house is a disaster! Everything is all moved around to accommodate the workers. We had the outside painted over the weekend and they are finishing up today. We had the carpets cleaned and sanitized in the basement this morning and the chimney is getting repaired tomorrow. Brian had a half day at work tomorrow and off Wednesday - so hopefully we can get the house back in order by the end of the week! And then the beginning of next week get the baby stuff downstairs - bassinet and swing and bouncy seat etc! I figure it will be good to let the boys get used to the baby gear and play with it for a few days before they baby is in it - maybe they will lose a little bit of interest! Wishful thinking!?!....

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

WOW!! You are SO close!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful new son!