Friday, April 27, 2007

Drawing on the Walls

I know it sounds like the kids made a horrible mess - but friends of ours are tearing down their plaster walls and replacing them with sheet rock. So, they invited some of their daughter's friends over to draw on the walls - don't try this at home! They even drew a side view of me. There is a pizza, coke can, banana split and plate of fries drawn in my belly. My friend told the kids that is why my belly is sooo big - lol! And then she drew me in a bikini - yeah right! The boys had a blast and Sean even tried to draw with his toes!

My belly doesn't stick out that far, right!?!

Close up of the baby - no room with all the food!

Sean starting out

Sean's jellyfish
"Look I can draw with my toes on!"
Two at once!
Brian drawing a spaceship - it is white so hard to see!
Brian with his space and planets drawing


No comments: