Friday, March 30, 2007

Potty Training Babies

Still nesting to the extreme - I had to clean out all of my kitchen cabinets and pantry - I just knew there was an expired can of soup somewhere - lol! I feel much better! I did find that soup can - expired Jan 2007 - can you believe it - lol!

Such nice weather here this week - mid 60's to 70's and sunny. We were outside almost all day. It is great because the boys get tired but not so great because they need baths so much more often! Brian had a friend over and when her Mom came to pick them up, he went to the playground with them. It only took Sean 20 min to figure out Brian wasn't here! He asked a few questions about the baby - and even got to feel some kicks. I don't think he totally understands that there is a real baby in my belly. He thought I was joking that the bumps he felt were the baby. I asked him if he would help change diapers - he said NO WAY! Then a few minutes later he said when the baby has to go potty I will carry him over to the potty and tell him to go. Then he said but Mom you have to wipe him! Too funny! A few seconds later he said if the baby goes on the potty we will have to take him to the store to buy him toy! I guess he has that down!

No comments: