Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brian's Trip

Brian went on a class trip to Little Sport in Mt. Laurel. He said they had a great time playing sports and doing relay races. It was hard for me to have him on the bus without me - he is growing up way too fast. One of the Mom's there also has a senior in high school that left for Florida - she said one left on a bus, the other on a plane! Ugh - not ready for them to leave on a plane. I don't know how my parents deal with that one....
Here are a few of my favorite picture of the boys within the last few weeks:

Did some more preparing for baby things today - took out some crib toys and bouncy seat and rocker to put in new batteries and to make sure they still worked with batteries. Most of the stuff still did and it was purchased for Brian in 2000 - gotta love Fisher Price! I also took apart some things to wash the material and get it "like new" for the baby! I guess I am officially nesting - feel the need to have the house clean at all times and to get everything ready - batteries and all!

No comments: