Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cross our fingers!

We were out shopping and picking up some baby items and Brian and Sean wanted to buy something for the baby. They both picked out teddy bears - one holding a football and one holding a baseball! I asked Brian what if the baby is a girl - he said, very seriously, "We'll just have to cross our fingers that it is a boy!" Ugh! I think he just jinxed me! Sean is right on board with him and will only call the baby he and him - of course his boy name is Sean Jr. and his girls name is Mommy! I bet she would be the only girl in class with that name!

Still cleaning and organizing like crazy - tacked the master bedroom today - at least I can walk int here and get to the window now - all the yard sale stuff is now stored neatly on one side! Next is the basement - laundry room and computer room - i am slowly but surely making it through the whole house. A friend of mine was due the day after me and she had her little girl yesterday - she is fine but needs to be in the NICU for a week or so because of feeding and apnea episodes - otherwise healthy little girl! Makes me nervous and excited!

No comments: