Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Second Birthday Justin!!!

I cannot believe that my baby boy is two!!! He has grown so much and is such a fun kid. Justin is so laid back - he just goes with the flow and rarely complains about anything. Which is great because our lives are so busy with the older boys' school, sports and friends!

He climbs like a monkey and loves to jump just as much. His whole body is one big bruise from all of his daring adventures! He loves to be outside and to push his lawnmower! He can ride a 3-wheeled scooter and loves his tricycle too. Justin loves to swing a golf club and baseball bats too.

Justin still has a huge sweet tooth! But also loves his fruit! His appetite is getting better by the day, but still has busy days when he just doesn't want to take the time to eat much. Justin's speech is improving slowly, but still not speaking much at all. Although he understands everything that is said to him and can follow verbal commands. I think he is just a quiet kid with not much to say!

Some days I look at him and just cannot believe that he is mine. It was such a long road to get him hear, but I never lost hope! The pain of infertility and loss will always be with me, but the smile on my boys' faces certainly makes it a little easier to deal with. ! Definitely well worth the wait!

No comments: