Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Justin Speaks

Over the last few weeks, Justin's vocabulary has been slowly, and steadily, increasing. It is about time! The kid was really starting to worry me! He now puts two words together and is adding new words daily! Of course, the down side is that he has become much more opinionated at the same time! Lately I have gotten, "milk, now", "no bed" , and "stop it Sean-y" He is too much!

I did finally get in touch with early intervention for his speech - or lack there of - and they are sending someone out to evaluate him on July 10th. It was their first available appointment! I think he is doing better and adding words, but I still don't understand much of what he says. Even if he doesn't qualify, they may be able to give me some tips for how to work with him myself.

No comments: