Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nesting Fest

The shelves that were just finished yesterday are the tip of the iceberg for me. I have so many things on my to-do list, or should I say lists! After the shelves, I hung a shelf and clothes rack in the basement. I put pull-out drawers in the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. I put shelves along the wall of my basement steps. I cleaned out all the closets and all of the drawers.

I organized all of the the kitchen cabinets and the pantry. I cleaned out the refrigerator and the freezer downstairs! I got new shades and cafe rods for the boys' room and fixed their valance curtains. We got a new, more spacious, hutch for the dining room. I threw out about fifteen 40-gallon trash bags of junk and gave another fifteen to Goodwill. Plus, we had another garage full of stuff ready for a yard sale!

Gosh, it feels good to get rid of all the unneeded stuff! I feel like my house is finally coming together and my mind can be at rest! When I am finished, there will not be one inch of this house that has not been cleaned and organized! I cannot wait!!!

No comments: