Saturday, May 19, 2007

Brian and Justin

I took some pictures of Brian and Justin today - he missed out on the last few with Justin! Brian is so great with Justin - so gentle and caring. He just has to be reminded not to always be so close and in his face. I guess someone told him babies cannot see well far away, so he thinks he needs to be 2 inches from his face at all times! He played a game with me - he started about 2 inches from Justin's face and backed up slowly asking "Can he see me now?" (remind you of any wireless commercials!?!) I told his yes and then probably not when he got too far away. Well then he got up and walked across the living room, through the dining room and over to the kitchen and asked again! I told him that no one could see him there! He just laughed because he knew Justin could not see so far away - especially behind him and around the corner!

Brian talking to Justin
Smile!
Justin trying to eat his hand
Getting ready to cry!


No comments: