Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First Walk in the Front Carrier

Justin had his first walk in his front carrier today. It says it starts at 7 lbs but he still seems so little in it! He really liked and fell asleep within two houses! Brian and Sean wanted a turn too - they didn't understand why I couldn't carry them too!

Sean has come up with his own nickname for Justin - he calls him Justin Bambooie! It is so funny and he even goes up to him and tickles under his chin and says coochy-coo! I don't know where he learned that one! I was holding Justin and had just gotten him to sleep on my chest and Sean and Brian were coloring. Sean held up a crayon and asked if it was black. I shook my head yes. He then asked more adamantly if it was black. Again I shook my head because I didn't want to wake up Justin. He looked right at me and said "Use your words, Mom!" I wonder where he heard that one...

Brian is still doing so well at t-ball. He just loves it and is so serious about the game and his batting stance and being in a "ready" position on the field! He got to be the last batter the other night - which is what they all want to be because the last batter gets to run around all the bases. they think it is getting a home run! He also got to play first base and did a great job!

Justin napping
Justin in the carrier

No comments: