Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Justin's First Check-Up

Justin did great at his appointment! The doctor said he is very active and alert for being 6 days old! He weighed 7lbs 9 oz at birth and was discharged at 6lbs 15oz - today he is a whopping 8lbs 2oz! He gained 19oz in 3 days! Yikes! The doctor said, "I guess I don't have to ask if he is eating well!" I think he is trying to catch up to his brothers! He got one shot and only cried a little b/c I was nursing him when he got the shot! He has to return when he is a month old!

After his appointment we got hoagies for lunch. Brian Jr. got his usual roast beef and while he was eating it he asked "What is roast beef?" I told him "It is meat." He said, "No, what animal does it come from?" I thought - oh, no here we go. Then I said "A cow" and he said "Oh, okay." Then Sean said, "No it doesn't! Milk comes from a cow! All you have to do is pull on the cows' belly buttons!" He is really coming up with some funny things lately!

No comments: