Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've got no strings...

Justin lost his belly button tonight somewhere around 10 pm - I found it in his pjs while changing his diaper. Yeah, now he can have his first real bath! The boys are so excited to see him in his infant bath tub. Sean lost his about the same time - 9-10 days. But, Brian held onto his for almost 6 1/2 weeks! I was wondering if it was a record or something - maybe I will have to google it later! I remember being so scared because he had a check-up at 7 weeks and I was so sure the doctor would scold me!

Justin is still doing better than great - eating well and sleeping. Still eating around 8, then around 10:30 and up twice before about 8 am - usually about 1 or 1:30 and then about 5 or 5:30. I really cannot complain. He has to still be gaining weight quickly because his cheeks look so full to me! I could just kiss them all day long! I am really healing well too - I keep forgetting to take the Motrin, so I guess I am pretty much pain free. The third c-section is easier than the second, which was so much easier than the first.

No comments: