Thursday, April 23, 2009

World Series Trophy!!!

We got a flier that announced that a local sporting goods store would be hosting the World Series Trophy a few weeks ago. I figured that we would have to get there early and be prepared to wait in a long line. Then Brian got his baseball schedule and he had practice that night! We decided to go anyway, and prepared the boys for the fact that the lines just might be too long to wait.

Imagine our surprise when we got there and only about four people were in line! I could not believe it, and neither could the store manager. Talk about a backfire of a marketing idea! I guess the excitement has worn off since last October? But it was great for us! We got to take plenty of pictures and the boys got to see the Phillies World Series Trophy up close! I was a kid the last time they won the Pennant, so I figure this could be a once in a lifetime experience.

the Trophy
Justin
Sean Brian

No comments: