Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Houdini

I put Justin in his crib for the first time last night! It was past time and he was getting too big for his bassinet! I just didn't want to let him go! I know I am crazy - but this is my last newborn. I did check on him a few times and of course had the monitor right next to my bed! He did great and slept from 10:30 to 7:30! But when I went in to get him he was all the way against one side of the crib with his arm out between the slats. I know he cannot roll over and he was in a swaddle blanket so that would make it even harder to move! He manages to always get one arm out of his swaddle blanket and now he is moving across the crib! Houdini strikes again! So, I went out to get a sleep wedge - hopefully he will stay put tonight.

waking up with one arm thru the crib!
closer view
smiles for Mom!

No comments: