Thursday, October 23, 2008

Living History

Last night I went to meeting at Brian's school for Living History. Living History is something that his school does every Spring. It is a project done by the parents and the PTA. Basically there are groups of about 4-6 parents and each gets a topic on a particular subject. The idea is to create a room that brings history to life. Last year the subject was New Jersey and the year before that it was Space. I did famous people from NJ and dressed up as Buzz Aldrin to participate in a wacky game show! ( I even made them laugh with a toy Buzz Lightyear!) I had so much fun and cannot wait to do it again this year. The subject this year is Greece and my topic is growing up in ancient Greece. I think it should be fun and kids always love to learn about how other kids lived in different times and places!

No comments: