Friday, November 21, 2008

First Snow

We have had a few flurries here and there over the past few weeks. I am sure that the first sight of white flakes falling from the sky had children everywhere searching for boots and sleds. My kids think that when they see flurries that it means inches upon inches to frolic in. Nope, not the case here. Not yet anyway! This morning we got a little more than flurries but not enough to even call a coating. I did get a few good pictures - with just minutes to spare. After I went back in the house the sun came out and the snow melted right before my eyes. Glad my timing was spot on. Well, this time anyway. Still loving my camera and having so much fun with it! I don't know if the pictures are big enough here, but you can actually see the specific flakes in some photos.





melted snow

No comments: