Friday, March 20, 2009

Hair Where?

Sean has been watching the NCAA men's basketball tournament, along with the whole family.


Sean -Brian, come here and look under my arm.

Brian - No. Why?

Sean - I want to know if I have hair.

Brian - laughing hysterically

Me - Sean you don't have armpit - not for about 10 years.

Sean- Just check!


Sean - Dad do you have hair under your arms?

Brian Sr. - Yes. (and shows him)

Sean - Does Mommy?

Brian Sr. - Not when she shaves. (thanks dear)

Sean - I want to have hair there!


Later I caught him on the sink in the bathroom with his armpit about two inches from the mirror. He was carefully searching for some sign of hair! Then Sean sees me and says, "Mom! I think I see one!"


I know I say it all the time, but this kid never ceases to amaze me. And he always keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!

No comments: