Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day 2007

Brian had a great Father's Day! He got to cook burgers on the grill and watch the US Open with his boys! Brian drew a picture of Dad playing golf and made him a golf ball out of tape and paper! We got him a new coffee maker, a mug, Dunkin' Donuts coffee and a gift certificate to DD!

While I was making dinner, Justin woke up and was ready to eat. My mom was holding him and Brian came out to the kitchen and said, "Justin is hungry." I told him I would be right there. He started to walk away and turned to me and said, "Why doesn't Grandmom just feed him, she's a girl!" I had to explain that "girls" only make milk when they just had a baby, not all the time. He was satisfied with that and went on his way!


I have double back-ups of this one!
Justin watching Tiger Woods
Sean during the golf
(his cousins tired him out last night)
Brian watching golf
and eating his burger

No comments: