Thursday, October 1, 2009

Passports!

I was really surprised today when our passports arrived in the mail! It was really quick, we just applied on September 16th! I wasn't expecting them for another few weeks! Okay, so we are ready to travel! I wish the rest of the paper work would go this quickly!

And we decided to bring Brian Jr. with us to Korea. He has been asking us all the time and is really wants to go. I think he is old enough to get something out of it, and also old enough not to melt down in a foreign airport! We took him to get his passport tonight. He is very excited to be getting a passport!

Oh, and when Brian was born, our county only gave out the "short form" birth certificates. It only has his name, birth date and hospital on it. In order to get a passport, he needed the "long form" one. It has more info included - but the part we needed was the parent's names. So, we took a fun trip into the city.

While I was there, I also got a new one for Sean and I. Justin has the long form one since he was born after 2005! I figured while I was there I might as well get them all done! Brian Sr. got a new one a few months ago because he lost his! Now the whole family has the "long form" and we are ready for anything!

No comments: