Friday, January 16, 2009

I am addicted.

Officially. Addicted. To a video game that is. Specifically to Lego Star Wars for Playstation. It started with the boys talking me into helping them beat a level. Now it has progressed to the point where I am excited that they want to play with me. And I even initiate playing. We have beaten all of Chapter 4 - A New Hope, even the bonus levels. We worked our way through Chapter 5, but have not beaten any of the bonus levels yet. Now we are working on Chapter 6!

I have to say I am better at figuring things out, but they are so much better at maneuvering people and vehicles. I guess I am an old dog that just cannot perform new tricks as well as the young puppies!

I have no idea if we will ever beat the whole game, but I just have to try! I am determined to open the Lego City! Oh, and don't get me started on the Bounty Hunter Missions! We have gotten a lot of the extras - invincibility, super blasters and light sabers, fast build, score X2, Chewy carrying C-3PO, etc. I know that most of my readers will think that I am speaking in another language, but maybe some of you have kids addicted to this game, or maybe you are yourselves?

(Also really like Lego Indiana Jones and Mario Super Sluggers for the Wii)

No comments: