Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stomach Flu

Yep, it finally hit our house this week. Especially for me. Brian missed one day of school and Sean three. Justin has had mild bouts of it on and off! I have been sicker than a dog since Monday night. Running to the bathroom every twenty minutes or so, stomach cramps, gas pains. I will spare you all the gory detail. I cannot remember being this sick, ever! I had nothing but ginger ale, crackers, and toast for a whole week! I thought I was feeling better yesterday and then the pain retured in full force today! If things have not improved by Monday, I guess I will call the doctor, but not sure what he can do? Ugh....

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Ugh...I hope you are feeling better now! I had it over Christmas like that and it was NOT FUN!!! So, I feel your pain!