Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

Finally I woke up this morning and I was feeling a bit better! No appetite and I will definitely not be drinking at the Super Bowl Party later, but I will take it after the way I have felt for the past week! I made Buffalo Chicken Dip and meatballs for the party! And they boys and I got fresh rolls from a bakery! Yum! Brian had basketball in the afternoon and we headed to the party after that!

The game was pretty good and for a while I thought the Cardinals would pull it out! But nope, Steelers 27, Cardinals 23! I did like a lot of the commercials though! Some were definitely not appropriate for the younger viewers, but I find that to be more of the norm lately. I would have preferred for it to have been a Ravens/Eagles Super Bowl, but maybe next year!

1 comment:

Kathy V said...

Hey. That is not nice! I know you have a personal stake in the ravens but still. I was kind hoping for an all Pennsylvania game myself. But needless to say we were all a little pleased here on this end. I will have to put the pictures up of my little Steeler Girl. Cute Stuff even if I do say so myself.

So which team did you root for? The team that put yours out of the playoffs of the team that put your nephew's out of the playoffs? I am hoping it was the black and gold!