Thursday, August 27, 2009

The T-Shirts Arrived!!!

I am so excited! After many months of searching - I found the perfect shirts! I love that I could do a custom order, so that each kid had their own specific title embroidered on! Brian is biggest brother, Sean is bigger brother, Justin is big brother, and Kathryn will be little sister!

Lisa from Tattletale Designs was beyond wonderful! Her replies were quick and she showed me proofs before she made the shirts. I wanted a onsie in an 18 month size, and she even ordered one for me! The shirts are even better in person than I thought they would be. And the shipping was really quick too! Thanks again Lisa!






2 comments:

Waiting4OurAngel said...

So adorable--can't wait to see them on all the kids!

Mandy S. said...

OMG I love stuff like this!!! I can't wait to see that picture complete with all four bodies in the shirts.