Friday, August 28, 2009

Whiskers on Kittens...

I was putting lotion on the boys today to get ready for the pool. I got Brian coated first and then moved onto Sean. I don't know if it was the light from the window, or he just sprouted hair overnight, but Sean's legs had so much more hair on them than Brian's. I said something to him about having hairy legs...

Sean - Yup, just like Daddy!
Brian - No! I have a lot of hair on my legs too!
(ooops...now I have to admit Brian is like his Dad too!)
Me - Yes, Brian, you have hair too like Dad.
Sean - Daddy has whiskers on his face too.
Brian - We will get them too when we get older.
Sean - Yea, just like mouses and cats.
Brian - He does not have whiskers like cats!
Sean - Well, Daddy's don't really grow that long!
(Brian and I laughing.)
Sean - Daddy's aren't long because he has a shaver!

Oh, this kid is too much! Does he really think Brian would look like a cat or mouse with long whiskers sticking out the side of his face if he didn't shave? So, the only thing that makes men and mice different are razors?

No comments: