Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flowers, Starfish and Crabs!

Justin was so-o-o cute today while he was smelling the flowers on the deck. The only problem was that I had to take about 20 shots just to catch this one! He was too fast for me! After the marigolds, he also liked to smell the basil leaves too!



The boys searched the jetty today for sea life. Sean and his friend found a huge blue claw crab and finally caught it in the net. Then they walked back to see what else they could find. A few minutes later, he comes back with a starfish! In his hand! This boy is nuts! I never thought that he would just reach down and pick up a starfish! We got a bucket full of water and the starfish quickly adhered to the side.

Well, about an hour later, two girls come walking over to us with their Dad. he says, "I think your son has our starfish." I quickly call Sean over and learn that they let him hold the starfish that they found. Then he asked to show us and they said it was okay. He never told us this and claimed it as his own! I made him give the girls back the starfish and then apologize to them! What a stinker!!!!! He is defense was - "they gave it to me!"




Justin COVERED in sand

No comments: