Friday, March 7, 2008

Planning to Rule the World!

Sean played for the longest time with his plastic army men he got at the dollar store. He stood them all up and had them all facing the same direction. They were doing battle with the other thing he got at the dollar store - six colored dice. Yep, the green men were trying to rid the toy world of the evil colored dice! I had to laugh at that one. He was so serious and had the army men talking to each other. They were coordinating a battle plan to knock over the tower of dice and make them fall to the floor. I am constantly amazed at his imagination. He has always been good at pretending and entertaining himself! Watch out world - Sean may be planning a takeover!

P.S. - Please ignore the mis-matched pjs. For some reason, Brian and Sean like to wear different tops and bottoms. Now it is a never ending cycle because matching pairs do not make it into the same load of laundry. So, they never have matching pieces in their drawers! It bothers me to to end, but it is one of the many things that I have had to learn to be okay with. ;)



setting up the men


setting up the dice
attack!

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

I love the mismatched jammies! I have a picture with my daughter wearing different bottoms, but that was due to a little accident. That's usually what mismatched jammies mean in this house!

Oh, and I LOVE the $ store! Do you have a 99 cents store? They are HUGE and packed full of cheap junk I don't mind buying for my kids. My all time favorite store is the Dollar Tree though. Where else can you find cute sticker for so cheap?!

Anonymous said...

He looks as if he was enjoying himself!

Kathy V said...

He looks like he is having a good time and he is amusing himself nicely. Although I wonder what goes on at your house. the kids sleep underneath the couch cushions in mismatched jammies. Just kidding. The mismatched jammies is cute. It shows the real personality of kids. If it works for them, then let it go. It is not something to be upset about. Plus I think Justin doesn't do mismatched pajamas cause he isn't old enough to dress himself yet. his day will come to.