Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm It!

Okay, I have avoided being tagged for almost a year now. So, thanks to Kathy, I have been tagged for the first time. I cannot believe I have been blogging for almost a year. So, since I do not want to be labeled a poor sport, here I go. These are the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the Rules.
3. Share six non-important things / habits/ quirks about yourself
4. Tag at least three people
5. Make sure the people you tagged know you tagged them by commenting that you did.


Hmm, only six - I could go on for days if we are talking about habits and quirks! I did a post a while back about 100 random things about myself. If you need to know more than six things about me you can go here.

1. I am crazy about cleaning my kid’s ears and noses. It drives me crazy when they have wax or boogers and I have to get all of it out. Sometimes I have to almost sit on them - well, not Justin, to get them to sit still. But it is something I need to do! Poor Kids!

2. I sneak veggies into my dinners - and my kids and husband don't know. I guess the husband might know soon, but that is okay. For example, the other night we had Sloppy Joes. I added 3 jars of stage 2 baby food carrots. Guess what - no one knew the difference. Brian Sr. and Sean both ate two sandwiches! Now that I know how well it works, I am going to branch out and try other things. It has worked with meatloaf before too!

3. I am now a size and a half bigger in shoe size than I was before I had kids! Each darling boy has added half a size to me. I started off a size seven and a half and am now about a nine! My waist size has gone up too - but more than I am willing to admit to!

4. I have a hard time sleeping if I don't do things for school the night before. I need to make lunches and check backpacks and pick out clothes. I cannot stand to be panicked and running around in the morning like a crazy wild woman. If I could get the kids to sleep in their clothes and eat breakfast the night before, well that would be swell!

5. I am obsessive-compulsive in the way that I organize and clean. I thing that you need to give 100% when you do something or you might as well not do it at all. I do let the kids help me clean and straighten things, but when they are not looking I usually go and fix it or clean it better. I cannot leave things undone. At least I know not to correct things in front of them when they work really hard!

6. I love to quizzes and trivia games. I take IQ tests online because I like to solve the puzzles and such. I love crossword puzzles and Sudoku and Cryptograms! I wish I had more time to do them! Actually I think I could pencil in some time between two and four a.m.!

I tag Lindsey, Reb, Andrea, Jobie, and Nancy - my baby center buddies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great!!!!

Kathy V said...

I love games and trivia puzzles too. So much fun!