Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Science Nerd

Okay, so I love science! Go ahead you can tease me - I took an extra Biology class in high school and in college started off as a Biology major. I loved biology and didn't care for Chemistry, Organic Chemistry (O-Chem) to be specific. So, I changed to Education with a minor in history. Talk about going in a different direction! Some of the questions really took a lot of remembering. I don't remember knowing all of this in 8th grade though! I got the neutral atom thing wrong!



JustSayHi - Science Quiz



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey we all have to like something and someone that is not me has to like science - as I hate it! SO go for it!

Kathy V said...

Okas so if you are interested in playing along, I tagged you for 6 non important things about yourself.

Michelle said...

Impressive - I did poorly on this. D, I think? I think I was more into cute boys in 8th grade than science.

I think that's still the case! :)