Friday, March 14, 2008

The Rebounder

Brian used a few gift cards and some birthday cash (and a little help from Mom and Dad) to buy a rebounder. One side is netting that will 'throw' the ball back to him. Now he can go outside and practice by himself when he wants to. The back side is a tight tarp with a window cut out in the middle. Inside the window is a net back to catch balls. The tarp side is to practice accuracy.

It took me forever to put it together - I might have finished a bit sooner if it were not for all the great 'help' that I received from Brian and Sean. Luckily Justin was sleeping or I might not have ever finished! It probably was designed for tow adults to work together to assemble it. But, Brian was working late and the boys were so excited. So, I had to at least try for them! Brian and Sean played for hours and were exhausted when we came inside! Anything that tires out the kids is a-okay in my book!

Brian throwing
great catch
Sean taking a bike break

No comments: