Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ten Things

An invitation was set out to join in and I thought this was fun - make a list of ten things that you will never say. I love these fun things. I would love to come up with some of my own, but fear that I would not have a great response. Ah, the life of a blogger, judging our success by our comments. I read blogs like mine with a few random comments and then others that consistently get twenty or thirty a day. There are also the rare few that get hundreds! Yet, they are all good blogs that deserve to be read. I cannot even imagine hundreds of comments - my record is three. Comments are much appreciated, but I also write for me. I love documenting the memories of my life and my kid's lives.

1. Don't worry about the mess, no need to clean or organize.

2. No, sorry, you are not allowed to eat fruit or veggies.

3. I love to wear pointy stiletto heels, they are so comfortable.

4. Please pass the lima beans.

5. Let's run, just for the fun of it. Please can I run a little more?

6. I just love mean and obnoxious people, don't you?

7. No need to save the planet, my kids and I are fine for now.

8. I don't like chocolate, or any sweets for that matter.

9. Do you mind if I drive?

10. It is impossible to love more than one child.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Funny - My 4-year-old would love #2. He's absolutely against fruits OR veggies. Well, he'll eat fruit, but only in Pop-tart form!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I love this meme. I think my favourite on your list is #5. Just for the fun of it!