Friday, August 15, 2008

Sean's Birthday Party!

I feel really bad because I really didn't get too many pictures of Sean's birthday party. I did get some of him blowing out the candle and his cupcakes. First he wanted a cake with SpongeBob, Stormtroopers and Indiana Jones. I wasn't sure how I was going to pull that one off! Another Mom suggested that I take a few action figures and pop them on the cake. You know what, she was probably right, he would have loved it! But then a few days before his party he decided that he wanted cupcakes. He say the candy toppers at the party supply store when we went to get his plates. Problem solved and one birthday boy happy!

We had a small attendance which was okay. A lot of our friends vacation the end of August, you would think that I would have learned five years later! Maybe next year I will remember and we will have his party earlier in the summer! Sean had a great time, and that is all that matters! His real birthday is on the 19th!

the cupcake cake
Sean waiting for his cue
blowing out his candle
Justin stole a cupcake as we were packing up to leave!