Friday, August 1, 2008

Steel Pier

Our adoption agency sponsored a day of rides for the kids today. I felt kind of strange since we do not have a baby home with us yet, but the only requirement was that we have and approved home study! We had a lot of fun, but it was so hot! Brian went on everything and kept begging for this one ride where you sit in a metal ball which is attached by huge rubber bands. Then you get catapulted hundreds of feet into the air and bounce around. What a shame that he wasn't tall enough. I have no idea what I am going to do when he is tall enough!


Sean, as usual, was happy on the little trucks, boats, and motorcycles that drove around in a circle. Because he is "afraid of heights, you know!"

Justin rode a horse on his first carousel ride and was not all that impressed. He made it about half way through the ride and then I had to hold him!

We were all tired for the drive home, but all had a great time! For some reason, I cannot find the camera I used that day, so pictures will have to wait! I know I had it in the house because I was taking pictures of Justin running around without clothes on. He only had the ride band on his ankle and it looked so cute. So I know it is in the house somewhere. I have a feeling a little hand played a part in it being lost. But it could just be my Mommy brain too!

No comments: