Monday, January 7, 2008

Cool Tub!

Justin loves to be in the bath! Most of the time, I just throw him in with the boys, or right before the boys. I try not to put him in after the boys because then the water is too dirty! It is not too bad during the winter, but sometimes during the summer they can really leave a ring around the tub!

I got him this great tub at IKEA. It is the perfect size for him. He can sit up by himself without a bath seat and I don't waste water by filling up the whole tub. I did have to hold onto him a little because his legs kept floating. It was funny. Once, he did manage to dunk himself. I was holding onto his arm and he turned and twisted around onto his belly. His head went under before I could grab him.

He came up spitting and flailing his arms and legs. Sean was sitting next to me and thought it was so funny! He laughed and laughed and laughed at Justin. Then he wanted Justin to do it again. He kept asking me to dunk his head again. I am definitely in trouble with him - but I already knew that.

Justin in his new tub

looking at Sean
happy tub baby!


No comments: