Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Justin No Nap!

Justin is usually such a great sleeper, so I was surprised when I put him down for his morning nap and he cried more than a few minutes. I let him go a while longer, thinking that he would tire himself out at any minute. After about thirty minutes of on and off crying, his Dad gave in and went up to get him. Brian yelled for me to get my camera - Justin was standing up in his crib! I think he stood up and then couldn't figure out how to get down. And unlike some farm animals, babies cannot sleep standing up!

He was tired and stuck in the standing position, so he cried and cried! Poor guy cried a little bit longer because I had to capture it on film! We later figured out that he cannot stand up with a sleep sack on. Now he goes down wearing it for all naps, not just at night! Problem solved, for now....

After I took a few pictures, I did lower the crib mattress - two notches, just in case!


Justin standing and crying
so mad
happy again
Are you going to pick me up?

No comments: