Thursday, January 3, 2008

Justin is 8 Months Old!

Justin is eight months old today! He is growing up so quickly! I think he is changing a little too - in the way he looks and in the way he acts. He has lost that infant look and is turning into an older baby! He is being spoiled by his Dad who cannot stand to hear him cry. So, now he always wants to be held and screams and screams when you leave the room. I am glad he likes us so much, but sometimes there are just things that need to be done. Brian Sr. doesn't understand that when babies are fed, and changed and well rested that it is okay if they cry a little!

Heck, even if they are tired or hungry or wet, they still have to wait sometimes - especially if they are not the first or second born! Babies adjust and a little lung work out will never hurt them. And most of the time he does stop yelling for me and find something interesting to do! He has started to nuzzle into my neck, try to bite my shoulder and pinch my neck whenever I pick him up - he thinks this is so-o-o-o-o much fun!

Justin is still doing the army crawl and hasn't made real progress being up on all fours. I really expected him to be doing it by now - but he is not in a rush and on his own time schedule! There have also been no great strides in the eating department. He can and does eat when he wants to, but most of the time chooses his liquid diet of breast milk. I really cannot complain since he is so happy, well happy while attached to me, and thriving and sleeping so well.

This is the first time that he didn't cooperate when I tried to take his monthly football pictures. He cried and cried and wanted nothing to do with getting his picture taken. But the second round turned out great! He has started this cute scrunchy nose smile - too cute!

1st round of pictures -
all crying!
football pictures - take 2!
there's a good smile
so cute
scrunchy nose

No comments: