Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Justin's New Trick

I took Justin to run a few errands today and we stopped at Babies R Us. I wanted to look at the hip carriers for him. He is too heavy for the front carrier. He has not exceeded the weight limit, but he is too heavy for me to carry for any length of time. I tried on the display carrier to see if I liked it, and then took Justin out of the seat in the cart. I got him situated in the carrier, but was having a hard time adjusting the straps with him in it.

I sat him in the back of the cart and he started going through my purse. For safety, I put my foot on the bar under the cart and turned to my side to adjust the strap. I only looked away for a few seconds and when I turned around, Justin was standing up. He was looking at me with his nose scrunched and sporting the biggest, proudest smile ever! It was so cute. At first, I looked around and thought maybe someone was playing a trick on me. And then I said to myself - Oh my gosh, my baby just pulled up!

Brian and Sean walked around ten and a half months, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he is pulling up already. At home he has started pulling up on the couch and his activity table, but he had only made it up on his knees before today! He is growing up so fast! He really likes to walk holding onto my fingers too! Watch out Brian and Sean, Justin will be running after you in no time at all!

No comments: