Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Surprise Mom!

These pictures are from Jan. 17th - anyone that knows me, knows I need to have things just so and cannot have a picture of the first time Justin pulled up in the house on the wrong date! I have taken about 400 something photos since the 17th! Can you say obsessed with pictures? I feel the need to capture everything and anything that goes on to preserve it forever. I actually feel guilty that I didn't have this blog for Brian and Sean. It makes me take so many more pictures so that I have something to write about.

I was in the kitchen, Brian and Sean were playing else where and I forget where Brian Sr. was. I could hear Justin babbling away to himself and peeked around the corner periodically to see what he was up too. Boy, was I in for a surp rise when I looked in and saw him standing up at his activity table!I did learn from Brian and Sean not to get too excited. When babies are trying out a new skill or doing something funny - loud, obnoxious, over joyful parents tend to scare the bejeezus out of them. And then they either fall and hurt themselves or won't repeat the trick for weeks. This is especially true if you were planning to show them off the next day! Or if you have a photo shoot the next day and your sweet little baby now has a black eye or a huge lump on their forehead!

surprise Mom!
concentrating

No comments: