Monday, June 2, 2008

The Answers

Wow, a lot of great guesses and a few correct answers! Thanks for playing! Here are the answers to Truth and Lies -

1. True. Yes, all the pledges got a turn to wear the suit and sing the "Passion for Fashion Song." We still laugh about it!

2. True. I did get my brother to eat toothpaste when we were younger. I still cannot believe he fell for it! But he was only about four years old and I was six!

3. True. Yep, I came home with the Tequila and a license plate. The tequila was gone by the end of that summer and the license plate I still have! Oh, I did come home with a t-shirt and some pottery too!

4. False. Nope, I passed with flying colors on my first try. The motor vehicle guy didn't even make me finish parallel parking because he could tell that I knew what I was doing! I backed in and then he said I could just pull out and keep going!

5. True. I did have to save a kid at a condo at the beach. He was only a little over a year and was leaning down to fill a bucket with water. His mom was in a chair sunbathing and fell asleep. We thought maybe she had heat stroke and passed out but she said she was fine.

5 comments:

JuliaS said...

Kim - thank you for your visit. I am glad that something in one of my posts touched you. Naming my babies was incredibly healing and also a moving experience for me. My wishes that you find the same to be true for you. I am sorry for your many miscarriages. I know how devastating and frustrating they can be.

My best to you and hopes that all goes smoothly and quickly with your pending adoption!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love little thigs like this! Thanks for sharing and the crazy things my sorority sisters and I did for "fun" would fill a book and make everyone laugh pretty hard!

Sunny said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog.

You are making me miss my sorority sisters! :) We did laugh hard, that's for sure.

BTW, loving the pics of your little guy playing video games. When my brother and I were growing up, that was actually one of the few things we would play together. (Not really similar interests... I wanted to dress up my Barbies, and he wanted to rip their heads off.) Anyway, I have fond memories of Mario and Luigi!

DC said...

LOL at the toothpaste! I got my little brothers to drink paint by telling them it was Kool-Aid. The babysitter had to call Poison Control. Wow, kids do dumb stuff, huh?

Unknown said...

Hey there! Just visiting from NCLM! Your boys are just adorable!!! Congrats! Also best of luck waiting for your referral! I am sure it is tough to wait!