Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't Fence Me In

I got the best deal on the baby yard from Craig's list. It was only $30 and it in excellent condition! It even came with the box! I am hoping that this will be a lifesaver at the pool and also at the beach this summer! Justin was not really a big fan of it and tried to climb out while screaming several times! I hope he gets used to it soon! (The pictures are better if you click on them to enlarge them to see his expressions!)

You cannot be serious.
I am less than thrilled
You know you want to pick me up!

8 comments:

Naomi said...

hey! you're a jersey girl too! i never see any nj bloggers! okay, so i'm a dork to be excited by that...whatever. try joining freecycle.org (use a different email b/c you'll get lots). i picked up one of those for free and then freecycled it back out. other than a splurge, i've never had to buy my kid a single toy b/c of freecycle. craigslist can be such a crap shoot at times.

Mom and Wife said...

Awww I wanna pick him up..hehe

Anonymous said...

what a great deal - and a great investment for some peace of mind in the summer. Of course you probably won't be able to resist his pleading expression ...

Mommy Meryl said...

Ohhh - I was always so envious of my friends whose kids were happy playing in those! They always looked great to me - but not my daughter! She was not a fan of those, the pack-n-play or the exersaucer - made for some crazy times between 12 mos - 2 years!

Debz said...

If you dont pick him up, I will.
:)

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture. The look is obviously, "are you serious?" I can't believe how big he's gotten.

Michelle said...

I want one of those!

And I want Justin to come over & play with Ruby :)

Rhonda Gales said...

His expression is priceless. He's wondering why you haven't picked him up.