Thursday, September 10, 2009

Echo Location

I know I have said it before, but Sean never ceases to amaze. He was playing Mario Cart on Wii. There was a race where there were volcanoes all around in the background. He said, "Mom, hurry! Look at that volcano. It is about to erupt, but it also looks like it is using echo location to find something!" I was in the kitchen and all that came to mind was, huh?


So, I walked into the living room to see the volcano. And there it was. A huge volcano with rings of smoke puffing out from the top of it. Smoke can mean a volcano is about to erupt, and the rings did look like a simulation of echo location that you might see on TV or in a book! I should have know to trust that he knows what he is talking about by now!


Man this kid is smart!

No comments: