Saturday, August 18, 2007

Baby, Baby, Baby!!!

I got an e-mail from my friend Aimee's husband! She is having contractions and had to go into the hospital! Her c-section was scheduled for around 8 PM tonight! I am so excited for her and her family! Then I got an update that her triplets are here at 33 weeks and 4 days! This is the e-mail I got when they arrived!

The babies caught us by surprise today. Aimee's monitoring was over the threshold and she remonitored with the same results. Dr. told her to come in the get checked and she was dialated 4-5 cm cm even though she was completely closed on Tuesday.

Well, everything went well. Aimee was awesome!!!!!!

8:44 pm Carter Jackson 4lb. 1 oz. 16in.
8:45 pm Brenna Lynn 4 lb. 4 oz. 18 in.
8:46 pm Emily Christine 3 lb. 13 0z. 17 in.

Both Emily and Brenna needed some help breathing and Emily was put on the ventilator for now. I'll let you know how things progress.


Congrats Aimee, Gee-off and big brother Drew! We cannot wait to see pictures!

No comments: