Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wearing Nothing but Blankie

When I came downstairs after feeding Justin this morning - this is how I found Sean on the porch. I asked why he had no clothes on and he said that he was a Ninja Turtle and that they don't wear any clothes. Well, I guess that sums it up then! I am glad he was at least sitting in a discrete manner so as to not alarm the neighbors! Notice all the band-aids still on his arms from his 4 shots - he won't let anyone touch them! I don't blame him - I think the band-aids coming off hurt more than the shots!

Then Brian and Sean went outside in the rain - I guess it was okay for Turtles to get dressed now. They both had on raincoats, boots and sweat pants - no shirts!

Sean watching TV with Blankie
Ready for Ninja action with his weapon!
Ninja Turtles!

No comments: