Wednesday, August 29, 2007

To pee - or not to pee

Sean walked up to the trash can to throw away some wrappers. I was watching him to make sure he didn't get lost or side tracked. I wish I would have had the camera because I missed the first part. He looked around and then dropped his shorts up by the trash can. He then looked around again and pulled up his pants. I was thinking - okay good, finally something has sunk through that thick skull of his! He has been told numerous times not to get naked in public! So, he pulls up his shorts and then looks around again. I guess in reminding him all the time to not pull down his pants that I forgot to see no peeing through your pants in public places - especially where people walk. You cannot see it in the pictures - but he is about 15 feet away from the hot dog vendor! When we came back he proudly told us that he had to go potty and that he didn't pull down his pants. Progress is slow sometimes - two steps ahead, one step back!

caught in the act
making sure not to hit his feet!

No comments: