Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to School Shopping

I have finished gathering all the stuff on Brian's list for 1st grade - how he became old enough to be a first grader I just don't know! He has Mrs. Caren and is excited to see his friends on a daily basis again. He needed pencils, crayons, glue sticks, notebooks, folders, a backpack etc. I also had to buy stuff for them to start CCD (religious education classes) this year. Sean hasn't gotten his list yet for pre-school. It will be a big adjustment for Brain going from 8:30 to 11:00 last year and now from 8:30 until 3:00! I will miss him so much! He does have the option to come home for lunch - so that will be for special treats! Sean will be going 8:40 until 11:30 and has the option to bring a lunch and stay until 12:30.

I cannot believe my boys are growing up so quickly - that's what happens when you love kids and feed them - they grow, and grow and grow! My in-laws have a saying hanging on their wall about fingerprints getting higher and higher and then disappearing - it is happening right before my eyes! But then again it is so neat to see them grow and mature and come into their own personalities.

No comments: