Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baseball and an Anniversary!

Brian had his first baseball game tonight and we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! Brian had a great game and played very well! I cannot believe how big he is getting. How in the world is my baby old enough to play baseball! He is team is the White Sox and they wear royal blue shirts. Brian played second base in the fist inning and then center field in the second inning. He got a hit both times at bat! It doesn't get much better than that!

As for the past nine years - I have no idea where all the time has gone! I wish the weather was as nice back then as it was today! I have to say at least it didn't rain on our wedding day but it was rather chilly for mid-April!

Oh, and you know I checked the tracking on my invoice. It was received at the main office of our adoption agency this afternoon at 12:03 pm and signed for! Yippee! I doubt that I will get a phone call from our social worker tonight - but I have heard of it happening before!

playing second base
moving toward a ball
at bat
you can barely see -
but that is Brian sliding into home!


No comments: